The fight to avert catastrophic climate change is far from won, however renewable energy is now competitive on cost with fossil fuels, the issue of climate change is high on the list of public concerns and we’ve seen Governments setting net zero targets and parliaments declaring a climate emergency.
- Transferring its share of finance and technology to poor countries.
- Curbing the overconsumption that’s driving climate breakdown.
- Stopping fossil fuel expansion and supporting renewable energy.
- Developing renewable energy without exploiting people or destroying the environment in the global South.
- Investing to decarbonise the UK economy in a way that also addresses economic and social inequalities in the UK.